Top Romantic Travel Destinations for Honeymoon:–
A honeymoon is a perfect way to begin your love life. Who doesn’t want to spend some quality time with his or her soulmate? Be it at a beach where the sand is swept away from beneath by the soothing sea waves that tend to kiss your feet or at a place surrounded by lush greenery. Choosing a romantic honeymoon destination is no more a hassle now.
Romantic Travel Destinations for Honeymoon
Read about some of the most popular Honeymoon travel destinations in the world!
- Switzerland Honeymoon Destination: Probably the most famous honeymoon destination for couples, Switzerland attracts a lot of newlyweds owing to its picture-perfect landscapes and more. You can go boating in the river Limmat or take a stroll on the delightful streets and visit museums scattered all around. A few popular tourist destinations for couples include The Jungfrau Region, Chateau de Chillon, Swiss National Park, Fasnacht Spring Festival and the Matterhorn. Best time to visit is generally between Septembers to October.
- Bahamas Honeymoon Destination: The Bahamas is one of the best honeymoon destinations for couples all around the world. Once a hidden gem, it is now very well known for its great hospitality, adventure activities and the mouth-watering Latin cuisine. Some popular destinations for couples include Grand Bahamas, Bimini, Andros Island, Harbour Island, Green Turtle Cay, Elbow Cay and Long Island. All throughout the year is good enough for visiting the Bahamas!
- Vancouver Honeymoon Destination: A romantic metropolis equipped with modernity, Vancouver has got a lot to offer! Be it world-class restaurants or grand shopping malls, Vancouver can be a great honeymoon destination if you’re on a high budget. Some popular destinations include Capilano Suspension Bridge, Vancouver Aquarium, Stanley Park Horse-Drawn tour, Grouse Mountain, Vancouver Lookout and Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Classical Chinese Garden. Best time to visit is from March to November.
- Hawaii Honeymoon Destination: Hawaii is that honeymoon destination where you can enjoy the exotic beaches and at the same time experience the sophisticated pleasures of the city life. Hawaii does have a lot of amazing things to do and see. For true romantics, make sure you’re not missing the Waikiki Volcanoes National Park, Pearl Harbour, Waipio Valley, Mauna Kea, Maui Ocean Center and the Hana Road. Best time to visit is generally between Decembers to February.
- Balearic Island, Spain Honeymoon Destination: If you’re looking for a really romantic honeymoon, the Balearic Island in Spain can be the perfect place for you. You can take a walk with your partner in the Botanical Garden or enjoy the view of the city from a Hot Air Balloon! On your honeymoon, don’t miss out on these places, Ibiza Majorca, Formentera, Mallorca and Menorca. Best time to visit is June to September.
- Maldives Honeymoon Destination: This is a popular honeymoon destination that suits well even to the couples travelling on a budget. The colourful reefs, a private villa opening to the clear blue water and the pleasant weather, make the Maldives too romantic a destination. Some popular destinations for couples include Maldive Victory, Veligandu Island Beach, Alimatha Island, Banana Reef, Alimatha Island and HP Reef. Best time to visit is from May to November.
- Mauritius Honeymoon Destination: This island nation in the Indian Ocean boasts of White Sand Beaches, rare birds and volcanic mountains. It is very popular among tourists planning a honeymoon. You can take a catamaran for snorkelling or enjoy a romantic barbeque in the 19th-century Governor’s house. For true romantics, make sure you’re not missing out on these, Les 7 Cascades, Ile aux Cerfs, Pamplemousses Botanical Garden, Ile des Deux Cocos, Trou d’Argent Beach, and Le Morne Brabant. Best time to visit is from May to December.
- Amalfi Coast, Italy Honeymoon Destination: It is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful and colourful coastlines in the world. Here you can spend your honeymoon, wandering around the mesmerizing towns, staring at the crystal blue water or trying your taste buds on some of the most delicious Italian cuisines. Some popular destinations for couples include Villa Cimbrone Gardens, Duomo di Sant’Andrea Apostolo, Le Vigine di Raito, Valle delle Ferriere, and Duomo di Salerno. Best time to visit is between May to June and September to October.
- Prague, Czech Republic Honeymoon Destination: If you’re looking for a truly European honeymoon with your better half, Prague is the destination for you! Here you can wander around the streets adorned by gothic architecture and a massive castle that oversees the old town. Some of the most romantic places in Prague for couples include Old Town, Charles Bridge, St. Vitus Cathedral, Church of St. Nicholas, Prague Castle, Lobkowicz Palace and State Opera. The best time to visit is from May to September.
- Santorini, Greece Honeymoon Destination: If you’re planning a Greek honeymoon, then no place could be better than Santorini which is famous for breathtakingly beautiful scenery, white-washed buildings and sky blue Aegean Sea. For true romantics, don’t miss the Fira – Oia Amoudi Bay, Santo Winery, Skaros Rock, Venetsanos Windery, The White Door Theatro and the Perissa Beach. Best time to visit is considered to be between Septembers to October.
- Paris Honeymoon Destination: This is that honeymoon destination in the world that needs no introduction. An embodiment of romance, come to Paris to experience a honeymoon of your dreams! Here you can spend your days, sipping on the extremely good wine, hang around the Eiffel Tower hands in hands and wander around the city’s cobbled streets. When in Paris, make sure you don’t miss out on the Palaces of Versailles, The Louvre Museum, The Arc De Triomphe, Bateaux Parisiens River Cruise, Cathedral of Notre Dame, Grevin Wax Museum and Opera de Paris. Best time to visit is between Junes to August.
- Istanbul, Turkey Honeymoon Destination: Istanbul is one of the most colourful and cosmopolitan places for a honeymoon. Here you can stroll along the Bosporus Strait with your loved one and also visit the Ottoman palaces. For true romantics, don’t miss out on the Aya Sofya, Topkapi Palace, Hippodrome, Grand Bazaar, Dolmabahce Palace, Chora Church and the Little Aya Sofya. Best time to visit is between Septembers to November.
- Koh Lipe, Thailand Honeymoon Destination: A little paradise for honeymoon couples, Koh Lipe has a lot to offer. From picture perfect white sand beaches to the privacy you get here throws away all the worries of the world. When in Koh Lipe with your better half, make sure you don’t miss out on the Sunrise Beach, Diving, Koh Lipe Castaway Dive, Agang Sea Drive, and Sanom Beach. Best time to visit is between Novembers to February.
Hey All New Married Couples are advised to bookmark our Website for getting Swift detailed information regarding best top Honeymoon Travel Destinations Outside India with Travel Tips and Tell Us About Your Favourite Country in Comment Box Below. Keep In Touch with Us.